Pitch Your Story
We’re looking for fresh, entertaining and genuinely helpful guest bloggers for the Money Hacker blog. We’re open for up-and-coming bloggers, industry pro’s, business exec’s and aspiring writers who are amped about personal finance to pitch us a story idea.
As you’ll see we’ve blogged about a wide range of topics including saving money, investing, travel, real estate, education, business and a whole lot more. There’s lots to write about, youâ€™ll get some great exposure for you and/or the company you represent.
Pitch Your Guest Post To Us
Pitch your idea for a guest post to us and if we like it we’ll publish it. But before you submit a story, send us:
- The Title: Give us a descriptive title of your article. It can be updated later.
- The Point: Tell us in a few concise sentences what the main ‘takeaway’ will be from your article. What problem does it solve? What will our readers learn?
- The Outline: Outline of the major tips/ideas included in your guest post.
Once we receive your pitch we’ll sort through the ideas, accept your best idea and email you back. Get started by sending your story pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
Think you have what it takes? Here’s some specific guidelines:
- Guest posts must be original and written for the Money Hacker blog. Don’t send us re-prints.
- Shoot for between 500 â€“ 1000 words.
- Posts are contributions and therefore unpaid.
- Guest post contributions must not be boring!
- Posts must be non-promotional or salesly. However, in return you can drop in a short 20-30 word promo by-line at the bottom of post along with 1-2 followed links to your site.
- Outbound links to your site must be in the by-line at the bottom.
- Guest posts are not the same as press releases.
- Posts will be published within our schedule.
- We reserve the right toÂ make formatting adjustments and may change the title and subheadings.
Contribute to this blog by sending your pitch to email@example.com